'The Cloverfield Paradox' splashes, then crashes on Netflix
11:18 - Feb 07, 2018 |
Netflix's surprise debut of "The Cloverfield Paradox" immediately after the Super Bowl comes into clearer focus upon seeing the movie, making the clever marketing maneuver feel less like an industry "game-changer," as some were quick to proclaim it Sunday, then adopting the old maxim, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
- Disney-21st Century Fox and the war with Netflix over streaming
- Aaron Sorkin brings write stuff to gambling drama 'Molly's Game'
- Why Zac Efron chose 'The Greatest Showman' for his musical comeback
- Unfortunately, the Force may not be with you
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi' hits $1 billion worldwide
- Jennifer Lawrence, World’s Highest-Paid Actress, is Making Real Estate Moves
- Reese Witherspoon, Shonda Rhimes, Meryl Streep among powerful women in anti-harassment group
- 'The Chi' deftly brews up South Side story
- 'Game of Thrones' to officially end in 2019
- Cate Blanchett to head Cannes Film Festival jury